Sunday, May 31, 2015

Hell Night

Hello Everyone,

The last two days, I was having chest pains. My chest pains felt like a burning sensation. My arms felt really tensed and heavy. It was the same burning sensation right before I had my first heart attack between April 11 and April 12, 2015. Between the night of May 28, 2015 and the early morning of May 29, 2015, I had a hard time going to sleep. During my ordeal with my burning chest pains in the past two days, what was going through my mind was, "Oh no, not again! I'm going to have another heart attack!" I couldn't sleep at all during the night. I was tossing and turning in bed. I decided to get up and take an Aspirin. During my day at work my chest was burning every time I did any physical activity such as walking around (please keep in mind that I'm obese at 373 pounds), but when I sat down and relaxed my chest stop burning. I kept drinking water and tried to stay calm and relaxed through out the day. But luckily, I didn't have a second heart attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment