Saturday, May 30, 2015

Update On My Obesity

Hello Everyone,

Around the beginning of the year 2015, my weight was 385 pounds. Every since I had my heart attack in April I started eating healthy. When the hospital bed automatically determined my weight, it said 376 pounds. Last week when my aunt's weight scale determined my weight I was and still am 373 pounds. Since my heart attack (April 12, 2015), I've been eating lots of fruits and vegetables, such as cantaloupe, granny smith apples, strawberries, celery and peanut butter. I've also been using Mrs. Dash on baked fish and baked chicken. I've also been eating Lean Cuisine and dark chocolate. I've been picking up a sandwich from Subway before work. I always get the turkey breast with iceberg lettuce, spinach, cucumbers. I'm getting use to looking at the nutritional information when picking up an item. Also, I'm very excited to say that since I've been making healthy choices about food, my hemorrhaging from my fibroid has stopped! I no longer have the burden of dealing with month long heavy periods! Now about the peanut butter, I'm having a hard time deciding which peanut butter is the healthiest. Someone please help me!











No comments:

Post a Comment