Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Diets Just Don't Work......Period! (Part 2)

Hello Everyone,

All my life I knew that diet pills were bad for people. I'm so glad that I never tried them.
DIET PILLS ARE NOT GOOD FOR YOU AND THEY DON'T WORK!!! Please remember that sentence. I heard so many bad things about diet pills. But now I'm going to change the subject.

On my other diet, I included exercising, of course, and drinking lots of water, more water than necessary, like 15 bottles of water a day. I didn't realize this idea was dangerous for me. During that time, I never heard of water intoxication until I recently read about it online from different websites. My food to eat would include dry cereal (without milk) and whatever I wanted for dinner. I wouldn't eat any snacks whatsoever. And my weight dropped so quick! I would lose five pounds in two days!

Now, as far as the "good" goes, I enjoyed Movement. Moving my body around in several different angles. Movement protects you from so many illnesses that hinder you from living your life. But when I completed my goal regarding weight loss, I went back to normal eating, like the sweets and junk and fast food. I even stop exercising. And guest what? I've gained my weight back.

Right now, I feel like I'm on a roller coaster, I'm NEVER "in between" or "in the middle". It's either up or down. It's either right or left. My body temperature is either hot or cold. As far as my body image, one year I'm thin, another year I'm fat, never in between and it's frustrating to me. Why can't people on this earth eat what they want to eat, be happy and not gain weight?



No comments:

Post a Comment