Sunday, March 29, 2015

My Guilty Pleasures

Hello Everyone,


I have  a confession to make, I have weaknesses. I have flaws. I make mistakes. So let me say this:
I love love love ice cream, especially if it is the famous Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream. But there is a bad side to this: Ben and Jerry's make me go to the bathroom. But the deliciousness of the ice cream is worth it. Now that I'm going on this weight loss project I can't eat ice cream anymore. Ice cream is one of the contributions to my obesity disease. My mom told me that I was gaining too much weight. She kept on asking me do I want to lose weight. I kept telling her yes I do want to lose weight. This is so unfair to me. I have to give up something that I fell in love with. Sometimes when I go to the store just to get Ice Cream I feel so embarrassed because I weigh 385 pounds. My mom told me when I start watching my weight, don't deny myself anything, but don't splurge on it either. When it comes to Ben and Jerry's, I have no self control. I just don't know. I need to find a healty alternative to Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream. So what will it be? Gelato? That nasty fruit sherbet? I just don't know what to do. Will it be twice a month or just plain old cold turkey for Ben and Jerry's? The guilt! The shame! How can I have will power if I only eat Ben and Jerry's twice a month? 5a12383e1247d6a7b0e747386c0b9ba44fb86377dce805a09e

No comments:

Post a Comment