Tuesday, March 17, 2015

My Obesity Burden

Hello Everyone,

My body weight of 385 pounds has me going through many challenges other than fibroids.  Also, every time I'm walking around in the house, I have a hard time catching my breath. Lately, I have been having dizzy spells. My body is always in a hot temperature and I sweat sometimes. I'm always thirsty and the only time I'm comfortable is when I'm laying down in the bed.

I always have to turn on the air conditioner. Some people say that big is beautiful. Some men say that they like some women with, what's the quote, "meat on their bones". But what about my health? I mean I'm paying a huge price everyday for having a heavy weight body and the price is brutal. Carrying 385 pounds in my body is like carrying a heavy load of large bricks with my hands without help. The strain is a burden to me.

 It is everyday burden to my back, shoulders, arms, thighs and legs that suffers from mild pains from time to time. Why is it so easy to put the weight on the body and so hard to take the weight off? Sometimes my sides along with my back begins to hurt with sharp pains when I try to sit up from laying down in the bed. From time to time I have abdominal cramps that are extremely painful every time I try to bend over to pick up an object.  The abdominal cramp is so painful  I have to lay down either on my back or my stomach for a long period of time or walk around for a while just so the pain will end.



No comments:

Post a Comment