Monday, March 9, 2015

OMG! You Won't Believe This!




Hello Everyone,

My name is Shaunta Williams. On March 6, 2016 I took my mother to the doctor in Mobile, Alabama. When the nurse called my mom's name to see the doctor, I went in with her. A thought came across my mind, I'm going to weigh myself. My mother said don't do it, but I needed to know the truth. OK people, here it comes. Are you ready?

Well, the weight scale said I weigh 385 pounds! Yes, you read me right. You are not hallucinating. If I was on the phone with you, you would probably hang up in my face, right? I know what you are thinking in your head, "That don't make no damn sense!" I was in shock. "I kept telling you, you wouldn't listen to me," my mother kept repeating herself.

But she was not the only one telling that I needed to lose weight. About half of all my family members kept telling me that I needed to do something about my weight problem, but I kept on ignoring them. The reason why they are telling me these things is because on both sides of my family, there is heart disease as well as diabetes. I use to be a flexible person. Now everything that I do seems to tire me out. Sometimes my blood pressure is high.

Sometimes I get hot, then I get cold, then I get hot again, to the point that I'm starting to sweat. During the winter time, when I'm in the house, I turn on the air conditioner instead of the heater. I also have dizzy spells for a couple of seconds. These dizzy spells are annoying and I have to drink apple cider vinegar to get myself in order. I also have a teaspoon of cinnamon and have a bottle of water with the cinnamon. I also drink a glass of milk to control my high blood pressure.

Within the past few weeks, I recently developed a sharp pain on the top of my hand and sometimes it affects my entire arm and I don't know what it is. All my life I always had a problem with my weight. My weight always goes either up or down. Every time I lose weight, I have trouble keeping it off. I also developed a fibroid tumor on top of my uterus (you may read my blog about my fibroid tumor is http://www.blogher.com/myprofile/shaunta1999). I have to do something about this weight because I want to live. I want to be healthy again. I don't want to be another statistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment