Saturday, April 11, 2015

Do I have Angina? I hope not!

Hello Everyone,

While I was at the doctor's office with a family member the entire day, my chess was burning, constantly. Every time I got up and walked around my chess was burning. But every time I sat down, the burning in my chest would stop. This has been going on ever since my relative told me to get up and put on some clothes so I can go to the doctor with him. I had to go with him because he needed someone to drive him home. I drunk some milk before I left home so my blood pressure or sugar can go down and help me relax, it only helped for a short time. When my relative told me to do something, I was slow to do it because I knew the burning sensation would start again. The burning would come on in the same places, right in the chest, my shoulders and upper arms. At first I thought that maybe my bra was too tight so I adjusted my bra. After I adjusted my bra, the burning sensation was still going on while I was walking around. On Saturday, it was painful just to walk from my room to the kitchen. Now my weight is 385 pounds and never came across this! Wait a minute, I have high blood pressure from time to time. I looked on the internet and it said this is something called angina. In medical terms it is called Angina Pectoris.

No comments:

Post a Comment