Sunday, April 12, 2015

Heart Attack, Maybe? I don't know.

Hello Everyone,

Well I just want to let you know that I'm officially admitted into the hospital to get some test done. My chest pains were so intense I woke up my family member who I've taken to the doctor on Friday, March 11, 2015. On the next day Saturday, I wasn't feeling so good. I laid in the bed all day Saturday because my chest was hurting every time I walked around or did some physical work. My chest would be better if I just laid down and did absolute nothing. The kitchen was a mess, but I just didn't have any energy to do anything during the day. Later that night, I tried to fix me something to drink and once again, my chest started to bother me so bad I started to sweat. I decided to sit down in the family room and wake my relative up and tell him that my I'm having chest pains. He asked me did I need to go to the hospital. I told him yes. While he was getting dressed he gave me 3 antacids to help me. They helped me for a short time. I went into the ER and I didn't even have to wait. I had to admit, I was so scarred. This was the moment that I didn't want to go through. I waited too late to change my ways. Thank God I'm given another chance. After the doctors and nurses asked me several questions, measured my blood pressure and took my blood, I turned on the TV (I didn't have anything else to do but just lay there and wait on the doctor). Later, the nurse gave me a shot on my butt (yes, my butt). After awhile, I felt better. Later the doctor and nurses came back and discussed my heart enzymes with me. They said because my heart enzymes were elevated and high, I either might have done some damage to my heart OR I'm not getting enough oxygen to my heart. I was like, damage? To my heart? What damage? Then it hit me. I was like........Oh no! So the hospital decided to keep me........and yes the nurses and doctors are still taking my temperature and my blood pressure and my blood, lots of blood. I've been looking at needles and blood throughout the day. A different doctor (my relative's doctor) who came to my room told my relatives and I because of my heart enzyme levels were elevated and high, I may be possible that I might have had a small mild heart attack, he's not sure. He also said that I might need a heart cal to see what he working with. No! I've never been put to sleep before and I never been under the knife before. I'm so nervous. So I'm awaiting the results of all these test that are being taken. I will keep you guys posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment