Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Where Do I Go From Here?

Hello Everyone,

On my last day at the hospital the nurse told me to stay away from all foods that contain a large amount of sodium, including all canned vegetables because they contain a large amount of salt and sodium. In order to receive the real vitamins and minerals as part of nutrition, you must eat fresh vegetables, you know, the kind that are in produce section from the grocery store or a fruit stand. She also told me to stay away from different kinds of sodas.

After having a heart attack and laying in that hospital bed, I realize that everything that I thought was healthy may not be healthy at all. There really is such a thing called "looks can be deceiving". Foods that say that they are low fat may contain a lot of salt. Salt is not good for anyone.

So right now I'm laying in my bed, trying to figure out "where do I go from here?". What kind of food do I eat without sodium? I was planning on just watching my weight, but now I'm going to have to be more strict. I have to rebrand myself. Well, I hate to do this, but I have to return my Knorr rice products to Walmart because of the large amount of sodium.

The nurse said I have to stay away from Sodium because Sodium, which is the same thing as Salt, will raise my blood pressure. I'm still going to keep my favorite dark chocolate brands, Green and Black's and Ghirardelli because I know dark chocolate is good for the human body.

No comments:

Post a Comment