Saturday, April 25, 2015

The Decision to Live


Hello Everyone,

After my heart attack, I started making wise choices about what I eat. The foods on my list that I consider wise choices are turkey sausage, egg whites without yokes, applesauce, wheat bread, fruits and vegetables. Celery with peanut butter has really grown on me. Today, my family bought KFC for dinner. I chose to eat a turkey sandwich and some applesauce. I'm so proud of myself! I kept the sodas away from me as well. My relatives and friends have been stressing to me about the importance of eating in moderation. I'm not going to lie, it has been really hard. I miss some of the foods I love, such as ice cream and other sweet foods. Just look at the healthy foods I've been eating for almost a month!












No comments:

Post a Comment